We know people used steroids. We get it.
I just really don’t care. I can’t tell you how much it doesn’t even begin to matter to me.
In honesty, as we’re ramping up for Spring Training, let’s move past this thing – let Congress stick their nose into things and leave it alone. Because I don’t think it matters whether or not Roger Clemens injected HGH. Moving forward, obviously he can’t get away with it. Let someone else look into the past, Baseball needs to focus on the future, not the somewhat shady past.
So without further ado, the top 5 things I’d rather hear about than Steroids:
5. What team Scott Boras is screwing over now – and who is most vehement in the “I hate Scott Boras” fan club.
4. Whether or not the Braves have enough pitching (I think they do, no worries)
3. Whether Carlos Beltran or Jimmy Rollins has a bigger mouth. Today.
2. How the Braves are a third team that is clearly out of contention in the NL East.
1. How great Johan Santana is. Seriously, I’d rather hear about Santana than steroids. That’s how bad it is.
Let’s break away from the madness. It doesn’t affect us, and I don’t care.
Tags: Atlanta Braves, Carlos Beltran, Jimmy Rollins, Johan Santana, Scott Boras, Steroids
Posted in General | 2 Comments »